I thought that this subject ARCH 1101 is particularly interesting in the sense that it helps me to better portray my ideas and thoughts regarding architecture. By sketching and doing computer work, I believed that I have made much advancement within this four months. It not only boosts my confidence in terms of sketching, but also helps me to think critically of what I am supposed to present. Although there are much to be learned in the coming years, I really want to extend my gratitude to Russell Lowe (lecturer) for his animated lectures, his ideas, his advices and Helen Strevens (tutor) for her guidance.
A range of new programs have been learned, amongst them been Google Sketchup and Unreal Editor 2004. It's really fascinating to learn how two different softwares with their own strengths and weaknesses can merge with each other to produce some good mixture. Of course, there was the other edge of learning these softwares. i got to encounter various technical errors, had to spend time learning how to fix them, and all in all, it is really time consuming.
After this 1st semester, I had a few resolutions on improving myself to embrace the coming years, with improving my written and spoken language, and reading more as two of them. I hope that this experience will be both a lesson and a platform for me for greater things in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment