1. Alfred Nobel
"If I have a thousand ideas and only one turns out to be good, I am satisfied
http://www.quoteland.com/author.asp?AUTHOR_ID=1255
Retrieved on 6 April 2009
2. Jacques Costeau
“The best way to observe a fish is to become a fish”
“Every morning I wake up saying, I'm still alive; a miracle. And so I keep on
pushing.”
http://thinkexist.com/quotes/jacques_cousteau
Retrieved on 6 April 2009
"It takes generosity to discover the whole through others. If you realize you are
only a violin, you can open yourself up to the world by playing your role in the
concert."
http://www.icelebz.com/quotes/jacques_yves_cousteau/
Retrieved on 6 April 2009
3. Keith Campbell
“Cloning may be good and it may be bad. Probably it's a bit of both. The question
must not be greeted with reflex hysteria but decided quietly, soberly, and on
its own merits. We need less emotion and more thought”
http://www.quotesea.com/Quotes.aspx?with=cloning
Retrieved on 6 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lolx..where are the quotes by Mr Jabez Ho?
ReplyDeletezzz...